"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful… that's what matters to me." Steve Jobs, 1993.
- Top 100 Realtor in Hawaii (Production), Hawaii Business magazine 2018, '17
- Top 100 Realtors (Transactions), Hawaii Business magazine 2018, '17, '16, '15
- Emerald Elite award, Top 1% of Better Homes agents nationwide 2018, '17, '16, '14
- Voted "Best in Real Estate" Honolulu Magazine 2019, '17 '16, '15, '14
- Voted "Hawaii's Best" REALTOR, Honolulu Star-Advertiser People's Choice Awards 2014, '13
- Aloha Aina nominee 2018, '14
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS®)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
- LuxBHGRE certified
- Real estate columnist for Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Professional Standards and Memberships
- Rotary International (East Honolulu)
- Youth baseball, basketball coach
- Honolulu Police Department's 8th Citizen's Police Academy
- Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Korean Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- AAJA Executive Leadership Program, 2011 New York City
Western Washington University (Bellingham, Wash.)
Jaymes Song is a top-producing agent in Hawaii, committed to providing the highest level of service, professionalism and attention. He has closed more than $100 million in sales in the past 3 years, putting him in the highest 1% of the agents on Oahu. In 2018, Hawaii Business Magazine honored Jaymes as one of the "Top 100" Realtors in the state in both categories of dollar volume and transactions. He was twice voted "Hawaii's Best" Realtor in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser's People's Choice Awards (2014, '13) and voted "Best in Real Estate" by Honolulu Magazine for the past four years. Jaymes is consistently ranked in the Top 1% of 12,000 Better Homes agents nationwide. He has been widely quoted by several news organizations as a residential real estate expert in Hawaii and has his own real estate column in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser entitled "Keeping It Real."
Jaymes is a native of Seattle and lived in Southern California before moving to Honolulu in 1997. He lives in the Portlock area and enjoys being dad to his 3 children Dylan, Sophia and Sawyer. In his free time, he coaches youth sports and is a member of several community organizations such as Rotary International. Before real estate, Jaymes was an award-winning reporter at The Orange County Register, Honolulu Star-Bulletin and The Associated Press. He made his mark as aggressive, innovative reporter and quickly rose through the ranks at AP, the world's largest news gathering organization, where he eventually went on to manage news and operations for Hawaii and the Pacific Rim. Jaymes is committed to educating his clients and communicating to them the most up-to-date and comprehensive information so they can make the right decisions.