Fabulous & desirable 1-bedroom at the Discovery Bay Resolution Tower with enclosed lanai for additional spaces. Beautiful remolded unit located on 11/floor, easy assess to the swimming pool, hot-tub, exercise room and spacious sun deck on the same level. Great amenities included 8 BBQ stations, 2 gyms, 24/7 security. Fantastic location close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Magic Island, Hilton Lagoon and White Sand Beaches. Homeowners Association owns approximately 62% of the beneficial fee interest & ongoing negotiations of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building.
Courtesy of: Marina Hawaii Vacations Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and cannot be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2021 by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS. Updated: 2nd August, 2021 7:26 AM