Update Sun, 3/31/19 – Owner-occupant sales lottery opens tomorrow, April 1, 2019. Public lottery will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:30am at MW Restaurant. THERE ARE 195 OWNER-OCCUPANT UNITS UP FOR LOTTERY.
Project Name: Sky Ala Moana
Project Address: 1388 Kapiolani Blvd
Project Broker: Avalon Commercial LLC
Team Song was fortunate to get a sneak peek at Honolulu’s newest condo development project, the Sky Ala Moana.
- Sky Ala Moana will be two towers, Sky West (left tower in photo above) and Sky East.
- Majority of Sky East will be hotel rooms. Floors 9-14 will house 84 affordable condo units –
60 studios, six 1-bedrooms, and 18 2-bedrooms.
- Sky West consists of market-value 1 and 2 bedroom condos. All units will have a lanai and split AC, with its condenser on the lanai.
- Sky West is a 43-story tower with five 1-bedroom, and six 2-bedroom units per floor.
- Sky West allows pets. There is a limit of two pets under 60 lbs.
- The 8th floor consists of five garden residences, and a vast recreation area including multiple lawns, grill stations, cabanas, recreation and theater rooms, two pools, jacuzzis, separate his/her saunas and locker rooms, a pet walking area, and much more.
This is the floor plan for a 649 sq ft. 1 bed, 1 bath unit on the 30th floor. View more floor plans HERE.
Public sales will begin soon. If you’d like to receive updates about Sky Ala Moana from Team Song, please let us know via the contact information section below.
Please note this information is subject to change. Team Song represents buyers of new condo projects; we do not represent the developer.